Thank you for your interest in Saint Mark’s High School!
Admission to Saint Mark’s is based upon a thorough review of a student's academic record, their performance on the High School Placement Test, and teacher recommendations.
- Click here to apply online; submit your $100 application fee at the end of the application.
- Once your application has been submitted, we will ask you to complete the Permission for Release of Records form. Upon receipt of this form, we will follow up with your child's school to request the following records:
- Transcripts for the previous three years
- Standardized test scores for the previous three years
- An attendance and discipline record
- Completed Student Recommendation Form by a principal, counselor or teacher
Students who complete the application process by the priority deadline of December 15th will receive an admissions decision by mid-January. Students who apply after the priority deadline will receive an admissions decision within one week of receiving their records.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com
or (302) 757-8723.