Thank you for your interest in Saint Mark’s High School!
Admission to Saint Mark’s High School is based upon a thorough review of a student's academic record, their performance on the High School Placement Test, and teacher recommendations.
- Click here to apply online; submit your $100 application fee at the end of the application.
- Parents should request copies of the required records from their child's middle school. Parents are asked to forward the following records to email@example.com. Please scan/email the records. A cell phone photo of the records will not suffice.
- Transcripts for the previous three years
- Standardized test scores for the previous three years
- An attendance and discipline record
- Completed Student Recommendation Form by a principal, counselor or teacher
Students who complete the application process by the priority deadline of December 15th will receive an admissions decision by mid-January. Students who apply after the priority deadline will receive an admissions decision within one week of receiving their records.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (302) 757-8721.