Please find below a check list for this summer. Please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions with any questions.
- Sign the enrollment agreement by logging into your MySMHS account and deposit $1000
*This is the account you used to complete an application. Upon logging in you will find the contract highlighted in yellow at the top of the screen.
- Sign into/ sign up for FACTS Management to select your payment schedule, by clicking here.
Upon signing the enrollment agreement and setting up your FACTS Management account, please contact Diane Kuczmarski, Director of EMMAUS, to formally apply for the EMMAUS program. You can email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete your 2017-2018 Registration Forms
This form is for parents to complete through their MySMHS Portal. You will find "1 Form to Review" highlighted in yellow upon logging into your account.
*This packet includes the following forms;
Student Information Form
Parent Information Form
Language and Elective Form
Release of Records Form
Registration for “Kickoff to Summer” – Required for new students
Registration for ONE
“Get Connected” session. Transfers are not required to attend but are strongly encouraged.
Registration for the “New Parent Welcome” – Required for all new parents
Registration for ONE
“Tech Boot Camp”
*You must have purchased your iPad in order to attend the Tech Boot Camp. Specifications for the iPad can be found below;
We require an iPad Air or better, WiFi and a minimum requirement of 32GB of capacity with iOS 9 or better. A minimum 32GB of capacity is necessary to handle all the apps, notes, and e-textbooks that students will be using. An iPad mini is NOT acceptable. A 3G/4G cellular data plan is NOT needed for school use. We recommend a STURDY protective case or cover for the iPad.
- Purchase uniforms at RUSH Uniform, 101 Harrison Ave, New Castle, DE 19720
Please find a coupon for RUSH Uniform in the admissions downloads section to the right.
For Physical Education, students are allowed to wear appropriate shorts or athletic pants and a Saint Mark's t-shirt or sweatshirt. You may purchase Saint Mark's apparel in our Bookstore.
- Get a Physical (Coming in Early June!)
- Log onto MySMHS and navigate to the New Families Summer Tile
- Click the Magnus Health forms link
- Download physical forms from Magnus Health to bring to your doctor
- Have your doctor complete the forms
- Upload the forms to Magnus Health
*Magnus Health forms must be uploaded. The school will not accept the forms in any other capacity.
- Complete your summer assignments (Coming in Early June!)
Be sure to log onto MySMHS and navigate to the New Families Summer Tile to get your summer assignments.